Britain's Got Talent: Cillian O'Connor and Lillianna Clifton in final > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Britain's Got Talent: Cillian O'Connor and Lillian…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jami
댓글 0건 조회 4,474회 작성일 23-06-26 09:57

본문

krasnodar - http://www.snomm.com/url.php?url=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLnNvL3VybD9xPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZpbmZvZGluLmNvbS5iciUyRmluZGV4LnBocCUyRkplbm5pZmVyX0dhcm5lcl9EYXp6bGVzX0F0X011bHRpLVRpdGxlX0ZZQ19FbW15X0JydW5jaF9Jbl9MQQ==. Cillian O'Connor won the last semi-final of Britain's Got Talent on Friday night, with dancer Lillianna Clifton being picked by the judges to join him in Sunday's final.
The pair beat the pant-wearing Tonikaku after he made it into the final three, with judges , and all voting for Lillianna, meaning she got the majority of the panel's vote.
Schoolboy magician Cillian told hosts and Declan Donnelly of his triumph after winning the public vote: 'I'm feeling brilliant.

I'm thanking my family, over there, and the entire audience. Thank you very much!'
On what she had planned for the final this weekend, Lillianna told the presenters: 'Bigger and better than this one!'
Tonikaku jokingly made out he was incredulous over not making through to the final of this year's show.
Champ: Schoolboy magician Cillian O'Connor won the last semi-final of Britain's Got Talent on Friday night
Success: Joining him in the final on Sunday will be dancer Lillianna Clifton after she was picked by the judges
The comedy act sent the audience wild during the live semi-final as he struck a number of poses while wearing some Y-fronts, with the underwear appearing to vanish as he moved about on stage.
As the judges asked him to strike one final pose, he appeared sour-faced and disappointed before leaving the stage. 
The acts sent home during the last semi-final of this year's series were dance troupe The Pixiebelles, dancing duo Romeo and Icy, comedienne nurse Georgie Carroll, singer Cammy Barnes and dance group Unity.
are choirboy Malakai Bayoh, danger-fuelled aerial acrobatic performers, Duo Odyssey, amputee dancer Musa Motha and singer Amy Lou. 
They will be joined by clown and comedian Viggo Venn, singer Olivia Lynes, dance troupe Ghetto Kids and singer Travis George.
However, things will change before Sunday, as it was revealed the judges would make a decision on a wildcard choice to be brought back to the show for the final, with the act being revealed during the upcoming programme.
Thursday's semi-final was a tense showdown, with judge Alesha Dixon, 44, saying ahead of the vote: 'I'm really worried someone great is going to go home. It's going to be a difficult one tonight.'
Amanda Holden, 52, added: 'There was so many acts that deserved to go straight through.'
Delighted: Schoolboy magician Cillian told hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly of his triumph after winning the public vote: 'I'm feeling brilliant...

Thank you very much!'
Commiserations: The pair beat the pant-wearing Tonikaku after he made it into the final three, with the funnyman looking disappointed at missing out
Unique act: As the judges asked him to strike one final pose, he appeared sour-faced and disappointed before leaving the stage
End of the road: Dance troupe Unity were among the acts who went home during Friday's semi-final
Farewell: The Pixiebelles said goodbye despite Simon praising them for being a brilliant all-round act
No more: Comedienne nurse Georgie Carroll waved after it was announced she had not made it any further in the competition
Pipped at the post: Singer Cammy Barnes was voted out of the contest, meaning he did not make it to Sunday's final
Following the public vote, Cillian, Lillianna and Tonikaku were announced as the top three.
The highest-scoring act was magician Cillian, who was ecstatic to go straight through to the final.
It was then down to the judges to choose between Lillianna and Tonikaku, with Bruno Tonioli, 67, voting for Lillianna first, describer her as 'the greatest dancer'.
Both Alesha and Amanda agreed, voting her through to the final before Simon could reveal his choice.
The winner of this year's Britain's Got Talent will be announced at the end of Sunday's show, with the champion winning £250,000 and the opportunity to perform during the Royal Variety Performance later this year.
Earlier in the episode, Simon was silenced by show host during the last semi-final on Friday after he meowed over and .
The head judge, 63, gushed over dance act Romeo & Icy's performance but his fellow panellists Amanda, 52, and Alesha Dixon, 44, were less enthralled.
Simon said: 'I don't think you are the best dancers we've ever had, but that doesn't matter - most people can do what you do, which is why I like you.'
But Radio host Amanda and singer Alesha offered their critique, telling the two dancers they didn't match up to similar dance acts they'd previously had on the ITV talent contest.
Alesha remarked: 'I still don't think this is good enough to win the show.'
Quiet!

Britain's Got Talent's Simon Cowell, 63, was silenced by Declan Donnelly during Friday's semi-final after the music mogul meowed over Amanda Holden (left) and Alesha Dixon
Performers: After dancers Romeo & Icy's (pictured) performance, Simon told the pair he could 'not get you out of my head' but his fellow panellists Amanda and Alesha were less enthralled
Their comments did not go down well with Simon, prompting Dec to interject: 'Simon! Simon! We need to hear!'
The moment enraged viewers, with many programme fans taking to Twitter to express their fury at the 'rude' judge.
One person wrote: 'Thank you Ant and Dec for telling Simon off while the other judges were trying to have their say thought that a bit rude.'
While someone else shared: 'Yes Dec he wants to hear what the guys have to say with Simon making those noises it's a bit rude to be honest to do that.'
'Simon being extremely childish and rude!

Trying to drown out the other comments. Pathetic,' posted another viewer.
Someone else wrote: 'I thought Simon was rude making cat sounds while Amanda was speaking.' 
Silenced: The pair's comments did not sit well with Simon, with the star making cat sounds into his microphone while they spoke, prompting Dec to interject: 'Simon! We need to hear!'
Controversial: Simon made the noises as he sat alongside judges (L-R) Bruno Tonioli, Alesha and Amanda

Unimpressed: The moment enraged viewers, with many programme fans taking to Twitter to express their fury
And another person posted: 'Why is Simon meowing like a alley cat when the others were talking?

So rude.'
'Why was Simon Cowell channeling his inner cat. That was rude, disrespectful and weird,' tweeted another viewer.
While someone else shared: 'Bro Simon Cowell was so damn rude making noises through the mic, ain't funny just because you're famous.'
The Britain's Got Talent final airs on ITV1 and ITVX at 7.30pm on Sunday. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.