사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

The Positioning has a Photo Gallery

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Joanna Lilley
댓글 0건 조회 71회 작성일 24-01-10 23:57

본문

CandyKisses - a Switchblade Symphony and theprimefans.com Rasputina mailing listing. The positioning has a photograph gallery, tour dates, reviews, and hyperlinks to offical and fan sites of those 2 bands of lovely ladies.

Tori Amos - largely a piano and her haunting melodic voice, some consider her music gothic, some would slit my throat for saying that ;-} Yahoo sticks her in pop/rock.

Anathema Machine - NYC indusrialish

Alien Sex Fiend - official site, information, bio, discography, images, mail order.

Marc Almond - electro pop.

Alphaville - 80s Synth pop fashion band from Europe. Their most well known hit is Eternally Younger, which is a superb tune.

And One - European Dark Electronic band. Their large membership hit was Deutchmachine, they've probably had a few extra since.

Android Lust - Glorious original dark industrial, with a rare spectacular femme singer, on Tinman Information. Local to NJ I consider. Anita Haxsaw - gothicish electronic from Philadelphia, PA. Anything Box - 80s Synth pop band from Patterson, NJ. Their one hit is Residing In Oblivion. They've free MP3s to obtain with their consent to burn them to CDs. Arcanta - gothic, Projekt label. The Art of Noise - Electric noise/pop/punk. Apollo 440 - official page, electronica. They do probably the most incredible cowl of Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Worry the Reaper". Apoptygma Berzerk - official site. Industrial electro EBM. I extremely suggest a number of of their CDs, dwell they sound exacly like the recordings. Apotheosis - that is just a web page of information on this band who had a large dance membership hit (O Fortuna). The tune still gets play every so often, you can take heed to sound clips on this page, and all the data in regards to the song you could want, but it's extremely out of print because of lawsuits. I see their CD promote on eBay for $50 at times.

Attrition - goth/electro band on the Projekt label.

Babylonian Tiles - official site. acid goth for the dark facet of the mind / pscyhedellic gothic Babes With Axes - Probably not certain what they're, Yahoo puts them beneath the genre "Novelty" no matter that means. Balanesqu Quartet - unofficial site, Trendy Classical music. See additionally their Label's web page. Bauhaus - official site for what is probably the original goth band. Bauhaus - The Bauhaus Archive - unofficial Bauhaus Resurrection Tour 1998 photographs - All photography on this site Copyright 1998 by Ruby Mallach, do not steal it. Beborn Beton - official site, all in German. Goth-Industsrial synth ebm, their massive membership hit was Another World. Beck - Official site, modern day folks, pop, whatever, he's good and incredible dwell. Bel Canto - Norwegian pop/techno/world music, they are ethereal and medieval sounding, I like them. Right here is the official site however it isn't running but.

Bella Morte - romantic gothic

Bile - official page, NYC industrial noise

Bitter Grace - A NYC underground Darkish Various/Goth Band Björk - dreamy stunning digital. Official Page 77 Island - Björk discography - excellent full discography, hasn't been up to date for some time but it is full in any other case. (the site is gone however I've linked you to archive.org) Björk Remix Web - over a hundred remixes of Bjork songs, formats differ, some are mp3, some are downloadable actual audio.

Bjork - The Gling-Glo Lyrics Page - The site is down now but I've linked you to it through archive.org. That is her icelandic jazz band cd, it's great, get it. The lyrics are translated into English or Spanish and there is great info about the music venture.

Black Dawn - hardcore/steel/industrial? Black Tape For a Blue Girl - gothic, Projekt label. Blood Lust - Darkish industrial native to NJ. Brickbats - Horror punk, local to nyc. Bouncing Souls - They are from New Brunswick, NJ used to be a punk funk band, not sure what sort of music they're taking part in nowadays, they were one in every of the primary little reveals I saw as a wee 17 yr previous in New Brunswick. David Bowie

Butterfly Messiah - a Faerie band. darkish ethereal music with an digital beat and lush haunting vocals paying homage to misplaced faerytales

Butthole Surfers - every thing and nothing. hearken to large ammounts of medication and older albums for finest impact. They're one in all my all time favourite bands, their album Electriclarryland was.. nicely, I am unsure what they had been considering until they're just getting outdated and tame. There are MP3s right here too now. The Cardigans - tecnno almost journey-hop, official site.

Cat Rapes Dog - official site, this is a very good industrial band, there are a few mp3 clips on the positioning.

Cat Rapes Dog - Fan site, industrial.

The Changelings - hostly waltzes, sensuous fugues, baroque phantoms; dancing arabesque and ephemeral trance trailing webs of hallucination, floating haunting unearthly

The Chemical Brothers - (document label site) considered one of the best trippy dancey electronica artists. actual audio and video clips here Cherry Poppin Daddies - huge band, swing, punk

Christian Loss of life - official page, nothing there but, legendary goth band.

The Church - Fan site. Find an actual audio broadcast of their show at the Trocadero Theatre in Philly October 10, 1998. (The archives are presently down but you may keep checking)

Cibo Matto - simply odd however you look at it, riot grrl, swing, punk, funk, something.

Circle of Karma - Rock. Not to my style musically, but the chief of this proficient pack is without doubt one of the east coast's fearless fangsmiths, D'Nash.

Clan Of Xymox - official site.

Clannad - described as: haunting songs, mesmerizing vocals, and a captivating sound that blends elements of conventional Irish and contemporary music.

Covenant - Sweedish industrial EBM band. official site. (site was down final I checked)

The Cramps - trash punk fan site The Creatures - present band of Siouxsie & Budgie. gothish. Crocodile Store - Industrial, native to NJ. The Cruxshadows - dark gothic/industrial, they've several goth club hits, together with Marilyn, My Bitterness. I don't love much actual gothy stuff, however it has that good goth sound I love.. low unhappy goth boi voice mixed with danceable upbeats and tragic lyrics. I might recommend them if you want Apollo 440 and/or Wolfsheim.

The Crystal Technique - The Band's personal pages. (good Electronica) Cubanate - Industsrial Cult of the Psychic Fetus - excellent gothabilly The Cure - Official The Cure - Discography & Lyrics Cure Tours - setlists for all their tours from 1989 till now. Cure Midis Present 93 - gothic (official site) The Damned - legendary horror punk goth band, fan site Das Ich - electro industrial, I think the positioning was last up to date in 1997. Useless Can Dance - Spiritual, tribal, eclectic, new age, ethereal. I think that is an official site. The ultimate Dead Can Dance page - an awesome fan site, information, plenty of mp3 downloads. Useless Or Alive - Official site. Death in June - gothic Decoded Feedback - darkish electro-industrial, from Italy. I listened to some sounds on their web site and that i like. Deep Eynde - gothic, huge band, rockabilly, publish-punk. Their net site is basically annoying. Delerium - lovely gothic/elecronica - Invoice Leeb and Rhys Fulber, a Vancouver-based mostly duo famend for his or her work together as Front Line Assembly. Sarah McLachlan, Kristy Thirsk, Single Gun Theory's Jacqui Hunt, and Camille Henderson contribute vocals. Karma is an incredible CD to meditate or relax to, they're considered one of my favorites.

Depeche Mode - New wave originally, now borders on gothic, industrial and/or electronica.

Diary of Goals - gothic

Diamanda Galas - Official site. This girl is unimaginable. She performs a piano, sings and screaches in latin, german, english, italian. Very intense, jazz-bluesish sung by an opera singer. See also Diamanda Galas - this is the former official site, it still has mp3s on it you can't but discover on the new site. The Dickies - Punk, official page, a lot of people say Inexperienced Day sounds similar to them. The Doorways - That is an official site. I believe Jim Morrison was the first goth, I don't love 99% of basic rock but I've at all times beloved The Doors. Duran Duran - No explaination wanted, though I guess there are some kiddies who weren't duranies in the 80s.. The Empire Hideous - They're back collectively. Myke Hideous with new band members.. Echo & The Bunnymen - New Wave

Einstürzende Neubauten - Industsrial noise experimental. Electric Hellfire Club - official page. Enya - Faery, new age, mystical, ethereal, temper.

Fields of Nephilim - gothic

Funeral Crashers - NYC deathrock.

Future Sound Of London (FSOL) - *the* finest trance-digital band. But, most of their albums sound similar so one's sufficient (ISDN is nice). The positioning is confusing and half of it would not work although I have the whole lot it says you need, for sound samples check out Amazon or CDnow. Enigma - official site, new age/techno goth. This site is so busy trying to look cool and hi tech that I could not discover any data, or something interval, on it. The graphics are nice, but attempt a fan site if you need any data on the band. Enigma Jumpstation - Links to a bunch of official and fan Enigma websites and what's on every one. Eye Kandy - NJ goth/industrial band. Fear of Dolls - dark ethereal type music Entrance 242 - Industrial. (the location seems to be gone ultimately examine) Entrance Line Meeting - industrial electro goth. that is their record label's site, there's in all probability better fan websites if you look. Funhouse - Goth'n'Roll from Sweden, sound samples on the location. Genitorturers - S&M goth punk Ladies Towards Boys - official site, underneath construction however has some links to other GVSB websites. Gitane Demone - gothic Glampire - NYC androgynous darkwave pop for the 21st century - ala The Cure, Ziggy Stardust. Godhead - goth/industrial band from D.C. I've seen them a number of instances, they have an excellent stage prescense. Gravity Kills - industrial band on TVT data. The nice Kat Guitar Goddess - Blood! Domination! Whips! Licking Spiked Heels! Sizzling Outfits! & More PSYCHO MANIA!

GWAR - cheeze metal supreme, but humorous as hell, their stay present must be seen before you die. Gus Gus - official site. collective of Icelandic artists, musicians, filmakers, photographers, actors and extra. electronic, on 4AD label, the site wasn't quite up yet once i put this right here.

Gus Gus - on PolyNet, lots of downloads

Gus Gus - 4AD's site for them, has a bio and discography

Nina Hagen - 80s synth pop I think. Official site.

Hanzel und Gretyl - I think that is their official site, after a couple of years of nothing they apparently are getting back collectively in 2002.

Hanzel und Gretyl - Fan web page for the NYC based mostly tekno-funk-elektro-alien-spacerock-industrial band. (On the Power Information label) Hate Dept - heavy industrial.

Harvey Hazard - catchy alterna-pop

Haujobb - Fan site. Also see the bio on them at Metropolis Data.

Hole - Official site. I do love the primary 2 albums they put out and I've a few super uncommon information of theirs, but Movie star Pores and skin was an enormous peice of crap.

Imbue - put up industrial journey-pop Impotent Sea Snakes - I don't know what their music appears like, however this bunch of crossdressers look wonderful and have a loopy reside fetishy show.

Inertia - EBM/electro

Inkubus Sukkubus - Pagan rock, music about vampires, witches, and occult, with a classical and rock sound combined in, varies from center jap sound, celtic, all around the place. Certainly one of my absolute favorites.

In Strict Confidence - EBM/electro similar to Challenge Pitchfork, Frontline Assembly, and many others.

Interface - Long Island primarily based industrial/electro I VISCERA - Goth-Industrial Jack Off Jill - fan site, punk metallic, they have a goth look I feel. Jane's Addiction - Lastly they have their very own damn official site. It is best to personal Nothing Shocking. Justin's Jane's Addiction Site - also unofficial, has a very good nekkid picture of Perry on the home web page. Howard Jones - 80's new wave.

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - funk punk rock industrial

Juidth - NY Gothic band, made up of former members of Klopeck, The Rogues, and Requiem in White.

Praga Kahn - many of the brains behind Lords of Acid.

Kevorkian Demise Cycle - Industrial The Official KMFDM House Page - Industrial, broke up "for good" for the 50th time and as of Aug 2001 are again together and recoding a new album. Kraftwerk - techno, electronic, eerie, no matter you wish to name them. The Last Dance - gothic. mp3s and information. Leatherstrip - Unofficial, industrial Lee Press-on and the Nails - The Undead Jump Swing band from hell.

Legendary Pink Dots Official Lords of Acid site - Contests, Merchandise, news, bio, discography, pictures, audio, downloads, tour dates, chatroom, and so forth. Love Spirals Downward - gothic, Projekt label Love is Colder Than Loss of life (Metropolis Records site) - gothic/industrial(more on the gothic facet), one in all my faves, amazing dark lovely theme music. Lycia - gothic, Projekt label. There's just a few mp3s on the location. Luxt - "industrial hybrid with feminine & male lead vocals on twenty first Circuitry Data." Loreena McKennitt - celtic, faery, melodic, mystical

ACTS MAGDALENA - NYC goth band (this link is simply an interview with them). For extra info email ActsMag@aol.com. Aimee Mann - former lead singer of the 80s band 'Til Tuesday. Madness - 80s new wave, accountable for the hit tune "Our House"

Official Marilyn Manson Site - not gothic, I guess you could possibly name it shock rock Marilyn-Manson.internet - really good MM fan web page. not gothic The Mediaeval Baebes - beautiful feminine voices doing chant. Meat Beat Manifesto - industrial-electro

Males at Work - 80s band. Mindless Religion - electro-industrial band from Mindless Self Indulgence - They kind of remind me of a cross between Marilyn Manson and Korn but there's one thing I like about their freaky sound. Ministry - Looks to be an official site for the founders of industrial. Nicely, they made it in style anyway. Until 1995 when Filth Pig came out, they had been nice. Appears like they are working on a best hits cd as of Aug 2001. The location could be very well executed I must say. Miranda Intercourse Garden - The official site seems to be gone so this is a pleasant fan site. Stunning gothy-ethereal female voices, reccomended if you like Love is Colder Than Death, Enigma, Loreena MeKennit, and Useless Can Dance. The Misfits - official site (horror punk) Moby - official site (GOOD Techno) Fashionable English - 80s new wave. The Monkees - Official site of the late 60s fab four comedic-appearing-musicians. Shutup! I like them! You just watch, they're coming again again and again child! Morrissey-solo.com - Morrissey fan site. Tour data, information, dialogue boards, links.

Mors Syphilitica - goth

Mortiis - industrial experimental

Mudhoney - official site on Reprise Records. punk-grunge-rock. My Life With The thrill Kill Kult The Sweetest Drop - The Peter Murphy Homepage - unofficial Muslimgauze - trancey tribal dark percussion Narcissus Wept - goth (nyc I think) Dave Navarro - Jane's Addiction's extraordinarily talented guitar participant, he is the goth one. Needulhed - industrial The new Creatures - gothic 9 Inch Nails - official site. Nitzer Ebb - industrial, official site Gary Numan - One of the first and longest operating electro synth pop artists. The Nuns - gothic Otto's Daughter - self described as "one of the best gothic/industrial band within the tristate space". Paris By Evening - gothic. This hyperlink is simply an interview Brendan Perry - formerly of Dead Can Dance, his solo stuff reminds me of a particularly gothed version of The Doors. Phish - rattling hippie trippie jazz rock. This is who the deadheads follow now. PIG - industsrial side undertaking of KMFDM. This has to be the slowest site I've ever seen. If you go here there's speculated to be a stay pre recorded broadcast in MP3 or real audio but It's not working proper now. Pigface - industrial, members of the band are always changing from varied industrial artists. Previous Lineups have included: Ogre and Trent Resnor. Present Lineup: Patti Adachi, Steve Albini, Martin Atkins, Paul Barker, Jello Biafra, Bella Black, Bob Canine, Bones, Casper Brotzman, Mary Byker,Meg Lee Chin (O' Leary), Connelly, Danny Carey, Arturo De Leon. Placebo

Platform One - Gothic, Synth-pop, Darkwave, Synthpop. I must say I really like them primarily based on their online songs.

Portishead - Soulful sometimes unhappy journey-hop. offical site.

Pouppee Fabrikk - Sweedish industrial. Official site.

Prick - The once nice band is defunct. Not quite industrial however pegged as such by affiliation, produced by Trent Resnor. But wait, dammit I'm 2 weeks late however they did a present in NYC Apr four 2002. Their official site is not fairly as detailed as the site I used to have right here. Thanks to archive.org, you may view a few of the previous fan web page right here. Primus Sucks - Official Primus web page. One of the greatest bands of all time. The Cheesy Homepage - Primus fan site. Great FAQ, discography, information, articles, and many others. Prodigy - Electronica. Fan site. Challenge Pitchfork - Industrial, lots of mp3 clips. (Aug 2001 - the english site seems to be down, hopefully temp)

Psychotica - the official Psychotica web site PWEI Nation - fan site, very full, disography, links, sample record, and so forth. Qkumba Zoo - World pop electronica? I do not know however it is darn bouncy inspirational stuff. Rasputina - official site. gothicish. A new favourite of mine, these 3 lovely chello enjoying ladies and their drummer are superb! Beautiful music, don't pass up a chance to see them stay.

Rasputina - The Village of Birkenau - fan site for the Travelling Ladies Cello Society. Contains photos, videos, lyrics, news, articles, a faq; and extra

A Contact of Raspberry - A Rasputina webring - record of websites within the ring.

Rammstein - Industrial alongside the KMFDM vein. described as Industrial with a fetishy reside show. I believe they are additionally pyros. Rebro - Weird, trippy, spacey digital trancey music.

Red Elvises - ethnic surf punk from Siberia

Reel Massive Fish - ska

Resist - NJ/NY industrial dance noise Rhea's Obsession - Experimental Celtic/Middle Jap music a-la Lifeless Can Dance with guitars, very pretty. Sacred Confinement - native NJ band, industrial with a touch of 80s synth pop/etheral really feel to it. St. Eve - NYC native efficiency artist, she's such a sweetheart too. Her music ranges to various goth and techno themes, influenced by Annie Lennox and Bowie. The secret Cervix - a combination of deathrock (forty five grave -the damned - rozz's christian dying) - punk - goth - and whaterver Seraphim Shock - Gothic/industrial Denver band

The Serpenteens - monsterpop from NYC

Sex Gang Children Unofficial Homepage - punk Elaine Silver - she has a lovely voice, she's not gothy, type of like faerie folk music. Give her a hear, you may like her if you want Loreena McKennit. Siouxsie and the Banshees - nice fan site. old skool pop-goth. discography, tons of pictures, lyrics, & articles. Sister Machine Gun official page - industrial Sisters of Mercy - fan site containing calendar, discography, photos, and so on. SOM is Gothic but in denial. This is presupposed to be the offical site but nothing's there but. Patti Smith - official site for her 2000 CD. Jill Sobule - not goth, "I kissed a lady.." Sofia Run - Acoustic gothic from NYC. Sonic Youth - Official site, Noise experimental rock. One of my all time favorite bands. Soul Whirling Someplace - ambient/electronica Sow - Sow is Anna Wildsmith, with music from her boys: Raymond Watts (PIG), EUPHONIC, Sascha Konietzko (KMFDM), Hoppy Kamiyama (PUGS / OPTICAL 8), Martin King (Take a look at DEPT), Guenter Schulz (KMFDM), and past boy: JG Thirlwell.

SMP - Elektro-Industrial band from Seattle, WA

Spy Society 99 - Myke Hideous's mix of huge band, swing, lounge, punk rock, loss of life rock, psychobilly. Stabbing Westward - business industrial

Stereolab - electronic experimental, I actually like them, they have a fantastic feminine vocal and the sound ranges from trippy to jazzy and extra.

Stone 588 - southern CA goth band, they did a version of "The Hanging Garden" on a German Cure tribute album. The positioning has sound clips, bio, interviews, discography, lyrics, and present band news.

Strawberry Switchblade - This site is just some sound clips. And a few information.

Strawberry Switchblade Discography

Suicidal Tendancies - suicidal hardcore

Switchblade Symphony - gothic Artificial dream Sequence - fusion of industrial, techno, acid, metal Tapping The Vein - gothic northeast u.s. space band. Terminal Down - goth, industrial, ebm, trance from Troy, NY.

They Is likely to be Giants - offical site The Toasters - old school ska Torsion - industrial goth from PA.

Tricky - trip hop. I am not all that fond of Tough, however I respect him a lot becasue his music really bugs me out! It actually affects me, I do not take heed to it and think "wow, this sucks". More likely I begin having ceasures and bugging. Peter Ulrich - Former Lifeless Can Dance member gone solo. Umbra et Imago - goth band from Germany. They have a number of songs about vampires, somebody posted about them to a listing saying they are nice, but there's nonetheless no sound samples on the site, which I assume makes it fairly pointless for a band to have a web site.. Underworld - Unimaginable electronica, one of the rare techno bands that will not bore you to sleep in 10 minutes. Unto Ashes - beautiful nyc goth band, ethereal music ranges from medieval, middle eastern, and so forth. They're on the Projekt label. Huge

The Verve - Fan site, if you ignore the huge horrid paragraph of blinking textual content and scroll down a little there's a traditional text navigational part. Mellow, trippy, dreamy. I first saw them on the aspect stage of Lollapalooza 3 and *had* to get their cd the next day. I simply got their newest and besides the popular tune (Bitter Sweet Symphony) I am not that thrilled with it. Go for the older stuff, when they were just Verve, no the.

Richard Ashcroft - former singer of now defunct Verve, he is doing solo issues.

Vidna Obmana - ambient, atmospheric band on the Projekt label.

Velvet Mafia - I am not quite sure what style they're... leaning in direction of punk I believe. From a number of sound clips on their site I listened to, if you like Thrill Kill Kult you may like them.

Violent Femmes VNV Nation - EBM just like Apoptygma Berzerk and Covenant. Voltaire - Several of this NYC artist's music could simply be on the soundtrack for the Nightmare Earlier than Christmas sequel, he is carried out animations for MTV and different commercials, and no places out the comedian books Chi-Chian and On My Goth. He's the stand up comic g4othfather. The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black Ana Voog - performance artist, she has her personal webcam. Ween - Bizarre, trippy, electric, every part. This kooky duo are from New Hope, PA. Wolfsheim - really good EBM, goth, synth-pop :Wumpscut: - official site. German EBM, bio, discography, lyrics, footage. I thought I found MP3 clips right here once however I'm not sure where they're.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.